Need to catch up on what happened in the Arrikto and Kubeflow community in August? Arrikto has got you covered.
Latest Arrikto Blogs and Videos
Here’s a small sample of the latest Arrikto blogs and videos that were posted in the last few weeks.
- Kubeflow and MLOps Workshop Recap – Aug 2021
- Training and AutoML Summit Recap – Part 1
- Kubeflow Fundamentals: An Introduction
- Arrikto is Hiring! Director of Marketing – Campaigns and Lead Development
- Getting Started with Kubeflow on AWS using MiniKF
- Arrikto is Hiring! Director of Marketing
- Machine Learning Technical Debt: Using Kubeflow to Pay It Off Quickly
Kubeflow Community Roundup
At the end of June the Kubeflow Slack channel was 6,110 members strong! (For those of you playing along at home, that’s an increase of 168 members over last month.) If you work at Slack (or know who to contact), we’d love to expand the 10,000 message limit for this server.
Please DM @Mathew Wicks on Slack if you think you can help.
Here’s the Aug GitHub stats for a few of the various Kubeflow projects we contribute to and track here at Arrikto.
- Kubeflow: 234 contributors, 10,677 stars, 46 new issues
- Pipelines: 277 new issues
- Katib: 48 new issues
- Kfserving: 38 new issues
- Manifests: 45 new issues
We’ve collected all the Kubeflow and MiniKF tutorials, videos, Meetups, workshops and documentation links you need to get started all in one place. Check out the “Community Resources” page!
If you are looking for Kubeflow discussions via email, subscribe to the kubeflow-discuss mailing list.
Workshops, Meetups, Events and Community Calls
We are excited to announce that Arrikto is making available a FREE, virtual 60 minute Kubeflow and MLOps workshop!
The workshop covers basic and advanced topics related to Kubeflow, MiniKF, Rok, Katib and KFServing. In the workshop you’ll gain a solid understanding of how these components can work together to help you bring machine learning models to production faster. Click to schedule a private workshop for your team, or register for our monthly workshop happening on September 23.
It’s still too early for us to get together in person, but it doesn’t mean we can’t get together virtually to learn and discuss topics related to Kubeflow and MLOps! Arrikto has taken the initiative to set up a network of a dozen vendor neutral “Data Science, Machine Learning, MLOps and Kubeflow” Meetups in several major metros. Over 800 community members have already signed up! Join a Meetup near you and check out the calendar of upcoming talks.
Are you interested in speaking at a future Meetup?
Is your company interested in sponsoring a Meetup?
Would you like to be a co-organizer of a local Meetup? Send one of the organizers/hosts a message on Meetup.com!
Mark your calendars for the upcoming KubeCon North America conference happening Oct 11-15 in Los Angeles. Given the circumstances it will be a hybrid event, with opportunities to participate both in person and virtually. Arrikto is excited to once again be a sponsor of “Kubernetes AI Day” happening on Oct 12 as a co-located event. Make sure to register for this event!
Reminder! The Kubeflow community call happens every Tuesday. This call alternates weekly between US East/EMEA and US West/APAC friendly times. Joining the kubeflow-discuss mailing list will automatically send you calendar invitations for the meetings, or you can subscribe to the community meeting calendar above. Finally, you can check out the Kubeflow 1.3 Release Retrospective to learn what worked and what can be improved in subsequent releases.
Arrikto’s Commitment to the Kubeflow Community
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.3 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.
We are hiring!
Arrikto is a fast growing company with offices in San Mateo, CA and Athens, Greece. We are looking for developer relations engineers in the US, APAC and EMEA regions to join the Arrikto team. You can learn more about the DevRel position and apply here.
We also have plenty of other open positions at Arrikto. Check them out.
- Community Manager (Bay Area or Remote)
- Director of Marketing (Bay Area)
- Developer Relations Engineer (Bay Area or Remote)
- Director Marketing – Campaigns and Lead Development (Bay Area or Remote)
- Full Stack Engineer (Greece)
- Frontend Engineer (Greece)
- DevOps Engineer (Greece)
- Join the Kubeflow community on Slack and take a moment to introduce yourself!
- Quickly get Kubeflow up and running by getting started with MiniKF
- Contact us with comments, suggestions, gripes or kudos