FREE Kubeflow and MLOps Workshop
Join us for a 60 minute virtual workshop with an Arrikto solution architect on September 23, 2021.
When is the next workshop happening?
Sept 23, 2021 at 7 AM Pacific (San Francisco) / 3 PM BST (London) / 7:30 PM IST (Bengaluru)
Who is this workshop for?
Data scientists, machine learning developers, DevOps engineers and infrastructure operators.
What topics will be covered in the workshop?
In this workshop your team will gain a good understanding of the following:
- How to install Kubeflow via MiniKF locally or on a public cloud
- Take a snapshot of your notebook
- Clone the snapshot to recreate the exact same environment
- Create a pipeline starting from a Jupyter notebook
- Go back in time using Rok. Reproduce a step of the pipeline and view it from inside your notebook
- Create a Katib experiment starting from your notebook
- Create an AutoML experiment
- Serve a model from inside your notebook by creating a KF Serving server
- Create a TensorBoard server from inside your notebook and view the training logs
What will participants receive at the conclusion of the workshop?
Every participant will receive the slides used, links to all resources referenced in the workshop, access to GitHub repos, a recording of the presentation, plus a Kubeflow community welcome gift.
How is the workshop delivered?
This instructor led workshop is delivered over Zoom.
How do I attend a Kubeflow and MLOps workshop?
Simply fill out the contact form on this page to get your Zoom invite.
What are the prerequisites for the workshop?
A basic understanding of cloud computing, Kubernetes and machine learning concepts is very helpful.