FREE Kubeflow and MLOps Workshop
Schedule a 60 minute virtual workshop with an Arrikto solution architect.
Who is this workshop for?
Data scientists, machine learning developers, DevOps engineers and infrastructure operators.
What topics will be covered in the workshop?
In this workshop your team will gain a good understanding of the following:
- How to install Kubeflow via MiniKF locally or on a public cloud
- Take a snapshot of your notebook
- Clone the snapshot to recreate the exact same environment
- Create a pipeline starting from a Jupyter notebook
- Go back in time using Rok. Reproduce a step of the pipeline and view it from inside your notebook
- Create a Katib experiment starting from your notebook
- Create an AutoML experiment
- Serve a model from inside your notebook by creating a KFServing server
- Create a TensorBoard server from inside your notebook and view the training logs
What will my team receive at the conclusion of the workshop?
Every participant will receive the slides used, links to all resources referenced in the workshop, access to GitHub repos, a recording of the presentation, plus a Kubeflow community welcome gift.
How is the workshop delivered?
This instructor led workshop is delivered over Zoom.
What is the minimum number of participants needed to schedule a workshop for my team?
We require a minimum of 3 participants.
How do I schedule a Kubeflow and MLOps workshop?
Simply fill out the contact form on this page and we’ll get you on the calendar.
What are the prerequisites for the workshop?
A basic understanding of cloud computing, Kubernetes and machine learning concepts is very helpful.
I have questions about the workshop, where can I ask them?
Simply ask them in the form below.
I would like a specific topic covered in greater detail or a topic presented that is not on the workshop agenda. How can I make this request?
Simply make the requests in the form below.