Our mission at Arrikto is to take the DevOps principles widely used for development and infrastructure, and apply them to data managed across the entire machine learning lifecycle. In effect, treating ‘Data as Code’ along every dimension: from CI/CD, to versioning, lineage, packaging, differential tracking, cloning, branching, merging, collaboration, and secure access. With Arrikto, GitOps practices that were once only available to software developers and DevOps professionals are now available to any data science and MLOps team.
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.3 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly..
Intrigued? Read on!
Director of Marketing – Campaigns and Lead Development
Arrikto is a fast growing company with offices in San Mateo, CA and Athens, Greece. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Marketing whose primary responsibilities will revolve around outbound marketing and lead development. The ideal candidate is data-driven and will bring innovative thinking when it comes to the execution of campaigns and the development of leads. A demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast growing, dynamic startup environment will be the key to success for this role.
- Campaigns: Responsible for maintaining the infrastructure that allows us to identify companies and individuals demonstrating “intent.” From there, building out contact lists, assigning prospects to the appropriate email campaigns and supplementing the campaigns with advertising or LinkedIn Inmail/connect requests. Also, in charge of creating landing pages and copy for sequences, plus optimizing them on an ongoing basis.
- Lead Development: Pipeline and nurture prospects wherever they are in their Kubeflow adoption journey into the appropriate “next step” like training, community activities, newsletters, webinars, workshops or product news.
You can learn more about the Director of Marketing – Campaigns and Lead Development position and apply here.
Arrikto is also looking for qualified candidates for the following roles:
- Director of Marketing (Bay Area)
- Developer Relations Engineer (Bay Area or Remote)
- Community Manager (Bay Area or Remote)
- Full Stack Engineer (Greece)
- Frontend Engineer (Greece)
- DevOps Engineer (Greece)