Our mission at Arrikto is to take the DevOps principles widely used for development and infrastructure, and apply them to data managed across the entire machine learning lifecycle. In effect, treating ‘Data as Code’ along every dimension: from CI/CD, to versioning, lineage, packaging, differential tracking, cloning, branching, merging, collaboration, and secure access. With Arrikto, GitOps practices that were once only available to software developers and DevOps professionals are now available to any data science and MLOps team.
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.4 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.
Intrigued? Read on!
Director of Marketing
Arrikto is a fast growing company with offices in San Mateo, CA and Athens, Greece. We are looking for a Bay Area-based Director of Marketing with a diverse growth-marketing skill set that has previously thrived in fast growing startup environments. The ideal candidate is data-driven and will combine creative vision and innovative thinking, with a strong attention to detail when it comes to execution. Responsibilities include:
- Events: Drive end-to-end execution of in-person and online self-produced events, Meetups and webinars. Manage logistics and presence at third-party events like AWS reInvent, KubeCon and Google Next. Maintain a calendar of CFPs.
- Advertising: Manage and optimize Linkedin Ads, Google Adwords, Twitter Ads and sponsored content campaigns.
- Content Calendar: Manage the content calendar so blogs, videos, tutorials and PDFs move smoothly through the production/promotion pipeline.
- SEO: Optimize and tune Arrikto’s online presence.
- Partner Marketing: Work with partners on executing co-marketing initiatives.
- PR/AR: Manage scheduling of analyst briefings and the relationship with our PR firm.
You can learn more about the Director of Marketing position and apply here.