Need to catch up on what happened in the Arrikto and Kubeflow community in November? Arrikto has got you covered.
Latest Arrikto Blogs and Videos
Here’s a sample of the latest Arrikto blogs and videos that were posted in the last few weeks.
- How Shell Made Machine Learning on Kubernetes Easy With Arrikto Enterprise Kubeflow
- Kubernetes AI Day North America 2021 Recap – Part 1
- Kubernetes AI Day North America 2021 Recap – Part 2
- Kubeflow and MLOps Meetup Recap – Dec 2021
- Kubeflow and MLOps Workshop Recap – Nov 2021
- Introduction to Kubeflow: Fundamentals Training and Certification Recap – Nov 11, 2021
- Arrikto Academy: Pioneering Kubeflow Skills Based Education
- Kubeflow and MLOps Meetup Recap – Nov 2021
- Arrikto Employee Spotlight: Kimonas Sotirchos
- Arrikto Employee Spotlight: Bianca Marculescu
- Arrikto Employee Spotlight: Alexander Aidun
- Arrikto Employee Spotlight: Michalis Mengisoglou
- Orchestrating Apache Spark with Kubeflow on Kubernetes
- How to create and manage snapshots in Kubeflow
- 10 Minute Introduction to Kubeflow
- Istio Service Mesh 101
Kubeflow Community Roundup
At the end of October the Kubeflow Slack channel was 6,500+ members strong! (For those of you playing along at home, that’s an increase of 130+ members over last month.)
Here’s the Sept GitHub stats for a few of the various Kubeflow projects we contribute to and track here at Arrikto.
- Kubeflow: 238 contributors, 10,982 stars. 17 new issues
- Pipelines: 130 new issues
- Katib: 23 new issues
- KServe: 37 new issues
- Manifests: 7 new issues
We’ve collected all the Kubeflow and MiniKF tutorials, videos, Meetups, workshops and documentation links you need to get started all in one place. Check out the “Community Resources” page!
If you are looking for Kubeflow discussions via email, subscribe to the kubeflow-discuss mailing list.
Workshops, Meetups, Events and Community Calls
We are excited to announce that Arrikto is making available a FREE, virtual 60 minute Kubeflow and MLOps workshop!
The workshop covers basic and advanced topics related to Kubeflow, MiniKF, Rok, Katib and KFServing. In the workshop you’ll gain a solid understanding of how these components can work together to help you bring machine learning models to production faster. Click to schedule a private workshop for your team, or register for our monthly community workshop happening on Dec 23.
It’s still too early for us to get together in person, but it doesn’t mean we can’t get together virtually to learn and discuss topics related to Kubeflow and MLOps! Arrikto has taken the initiative to set up a network of a dozen vendor neutral “Data Science, Machine Learning, MLOps and Kubeflow” Meetups in several major metros. Over 1700 community members have already signed up!
Join a Meetup near you and check out the calendar of upcoming talks. The next Meetup is happening on Nov 4 and will feature talks from VMWare and Red Hat.
Are you interested in speaking at a future Meetup?
Is your company interested in sponsoring a Meetup?
Would you like to be a co-organizer of a local Meetup? Send one of the organizers/hosts a message on Meetup.com!
Reminder! The Kubeflow community call happens every Tuesday. This call alternates weekly between US East/EMEA and US West/APAC friendly times. Joining the kubeflow-discuss mailing list will automatically send you calendar invitations for the meetings, or you can subscribe to the community meeting calendar above.
Arrikto’s Commitment to the Kubeflow Community
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.4 release. Our projects/products include:
- Kubeflow as a Service is the easiest way to get started with Kubeflow in minutes! It comes with a Free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.