On Sep 15th we hosted the “Intro to Kubeflow: Katib Training and Certification” prep course. In this blog post we’ll recap some highlights from the class.
What topics were covered in the course?
This initial course aimed to get data scientists and DevOps engineers with little or no experience familiar with the fundamentals of how Kubeflow works.
- Kubeflow Fundamentals Review
- Katib Basics
- Getting Started with Katib
- Navigating the Katib UI
- Running Katib Experiments
- Kale Basics
- AutoML Example: Kaggle’s OpenVaccine Notebook
- AutoML Example: Kaggle Bluebook for Bulldozers Notebook
- Course Review
What did I miss?
Here’s a short teaser from the 90 minute training. In this video we show you how to use Katib and Kale inside of Kubeflow to perform hyperparameter tuning on Kaggle’s OpenVaccine notebook.
Missed the Sep 15 Kubeflow training?
If you were unable to join us last week, you can sign up for upcoming Fundamentals, Notebooks, Pipelines and Kale/Katib courses here. You can also sign up for the next Katib course on Oct 13 directly here.
Ready to get started with Kubeflow?
Arrikto’s Kubeflow as a Service is the easiest way to get deployed and have a pipeline running in under 5 minutes. Comes with a 7-day free trial with no credit card required. Click to get started.
NEW: Distributed Training, Notebooks and Pipelines Workshops
We are excited to announce a new series of FREE workshops focused on taking popular Kaggle and Udacity machine learning examples from “Notebook to Pipeline.” Registration is now open for the following workshops:
- Sep 21: The Kaggle Natural Language Processing with Disaster Tweets Competition
- Sep 22: Introduction to Kubeflow: Kubeflow Fundamentals
- Sep 28: The Kaggle Covid-19 OpenVaccine Machine Learning Example
- Sep 29: MLOps Meetup
- Oct 5: Distributed Training Workshop
- Oct 6: Introduction to Kubeflow: Pipelines Fundamentals
- Oct 12: From Kubernetes to Kubeflow Workshop
If you are ready to put what you’ve learned into practice with hands-on labs? Then check out Arrikto Academy! On this site you’ll find a variety of FREE skills-building labs and tutorials including:
- Kubeflow Use Cases: Kaggle OpenVaccine, Kaggle Titanic Disaster, Kaggle Blue Book for Bulldozers, Dog Breed Classification, Distributed Training, Kaggle Digit Recognizer Competition
- Kubeflow Functionality – Kale, Katib
- Enterprise Kubeflow Skills – Kale SDK, Rok Registry