Arrikto Academy has recently released the MLOps for Kubeflow badge which publicly recognizes the knowledge and skills of MLOps practitioners on LinkedIn. As part of the release we are announcing a raffle for 5 virtual seats at the upcoming KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 in Valencia, Spain. This year’s conference is packed with exciting and engaging content and attending virtually is strongly encouraged for those that cannot attend in person.
To be eligible for the raffle you must do the following by 9am EST May 6th 2022.
- Earn the MLOps for Kubeflow Badge from Arrikto Academy: https://academy.arrikto.com/courses/course-v1:arrikto-academy+Badge+2022/about
- Share the badge on LinkedIn by following the instructions here: https://www.arrikto.com/blog/arrikto-academy-sharing-certificates-badges/
- Announce your achievement with a LinkedIn post and tag @arrikto so that we know and can validate your eligibility for the raffle.
By completing the above three activities you will make yourself eligible for the raffle. At 9am EST on May 9th, 2022 we will begin looking at all badge recipients (#1) and then validating that badges have been posted (2) and we have been notified (#3).
About the Badge
To earn this badge, you need to pass the MLOps for Kubeflow Badge Exam which is hosted at Arrikto Academy. For more details on the badge please refer to the Badge Preview: MLOps for Kubeflow blog post. We recommend completing the courses before you take the exam.
What You Should Do Next
- Advance your Kubeflow education – head over to our Academy portal, try the new courses and give us some feedback: https://academy.arrikto.com/
- Take the badge – in our academy portal, look for the badge tile or click here: https://academy.arrikto.com/courses/course-v1:arrikto-academy+Badge+2022/about
- We are updating documentation to be feature focused in addition to providing procedural and step by step support: https://docs.arrikto.com/
- Staying connected via LinkedIn, Twitter or community slack will ensure you are most up to date with our progress: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrikto
- Check out our fundamentals sessions and associated webinars as well as our meetups: https://www.arrikto.com/kubeflow-mlops-events/
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest open source Kubeflow 1.5 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.
Join Arrikto at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 – If you will be attending KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 in-person this year stop by booth 27 and meet with Arrikto to discuss Kubeflow or any of our products–MiniKF, EKF, Rok or Kale.
Some Fine Print
The KubeCon+ CloudNativeCon virtual seats will be awarded randomly to anyone who has earned and shared a badge as of 9am EST May 9th 2022. Winners will be announced in a blog post the week of May 9th 2022 and we will individually reach out to the winners with their virtual login details. Anyone who earns and shares a badge after this time will no longer be eligible to participate in the raffle – however we do have more rewards in the works!