Arrikto Academy is excited to announce the release of the MLOps for Kubeflow badge. The badge recognizes the knowledge and skills of users. It is recommended for Kubeflow users.
To earn this badge, you need to pass the MLOps for Kubeflow Badge Exam which is hosted at Arrikto Academy. The exam has a total of 23 questions with unlimited attempts and you need to achieve an 80% to pass. The badge exam is based on the following courses which focus on using Kubeflow for MLOps. We recommend completing the courses before you take the exam.
- Getting Started with Kubeflow
- Deploying Kubeflow Pipelines with the Kale UI
- Deploying Kubeflow Pipelines with the Kale SDK
- Hyperparameter Tuning in Kubeflow
- Managing Kubeflow Pipeline Snapshots
- Secure Kubeflow Snapshot Sharing
Steps to get started:
Step 1: Take the recommended training from Arrikto Academy.
Step 2: Once ready, visit Arrikto Academy and go through the MLOps for Kubeflow badge exam.
Step 3: Upon successful completion of the exam, share the badge on LinkedIn.
Add Badge to LinkedIn Profile
This exam has an accompanying badge which you can trigger and access upon successfully passing the exam. This badge is an HTML based certificate and can be shared on any medium of your choosing. Read here about it.
We are expecting to release this badge exam in the week of 28th March! We will make an announcement in the appropriate channels in the Kubeflow Community. Click here to join the channel and stay tuned!
What Else We Are Working On
We are focused on expanding our skills based education programming with new courses focused on:
- Serving – how to serve pipeline models that have been executed with Kale and optimized with Katib.
- Security – how to manage security policies for Kubeflow pods and namespaces supporting Notebook Servers.
What You Should Do Next
- Advance your Kubeflow education – head over to our Academy portal, try the new courses and give us some feedback: https://academy.arrikto.com/
- We are updating documentation to be feature focused in addition to providing procedural and step by step support: https://docs.arrikto.com/
- Staying connected via LinkedIn, Twitter or community slack will ensure you are most up to date with our progress: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrikto
- Check out our fundamentals sessions and associated webinars as well as our meetups: https://www.arrikto.com/events/
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest open source Kubeflow 1.4 and 1.5 releases. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.