Arrikto Academy has recently released the MLOps for Kubeflow badge which publicly recognizes the knowledge and skills of MLOps practitioners on LinkedIn. As part of the release, we announced a raffle for 5 virtual seats at the upcoming KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 in Valencia, Spain. This year’s event is packed with exciting and engaging content and attending virtually is strongly encouraged for those that cannot attend in person.
We are thrilled to announce the following raffle winners, who are also proven to be proficient in MLOps for Kubeflow!
- Kishan Savant – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kishan-savant/
- Rakesh Tammisetti – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rakesh-kumar-tammisettii/
- Martijn Schendstok – https://www.linkedin.com/in/martijn-schendstok/
- Dimitrios Anagnostos – https://www.linkedin.com/in/dimitrios-anagnostos-50b19144/
- Taeyong Hwang – https://www.linkedin.com/in/tyh-807847233/
About the Badge
To earn this badge, you need to pass the MLOps for Kubeflow Badge Exam which is hosted at Arrikto Academy. For more details on the badge please refer to the Badge Preview: MLOps for Kubeflow blog post. We recommend completing the courses before you take the exam.
What You Should Do Next
- Advance your Kubeflow education – head over to our Academy portal, try the new courses and give us some feedback: https://academy.arrikto.com/
- Take the badge – in our academy portal, look for the badge tile or click here: https://academy.arrikto.com/courses/course-v1:arrikto-academy+Badge+2022/about
- We are updating documentation to be feature focused in addition to providing procedural and step by step support: https://docs.arrikto.com/
- Staying connected via LinkedIn, Twitter or community slack will ensure you are most up to date with our progress: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrikto
Check out our fundamentals sessions and associated webinars as well as our meetups: https://www.arrikto.com/kubeflow-mlops-events/
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest open source Kubeflow 1.5 release. Our projects/products include:
- Kubeflow as a Service is the easiest way to get deployed and have a pipeline running in under 5 minutes.
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.
Join Arrikto at KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 – If you will be attending KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022 in-person this year stop by booth 27 and meet with Arrikto to discuss Kubeflow or any of our products – Kubeflow as a Service, EKF, Rok or Kale.
Some Fine Print
The KubeCon + CloudNativeCon virtual seats have been awarded randomly to anyone who had earned and shared a badge as of 9am EST May 9th 2022. Anyone who earns and shares a badge after this time will no longer be eligible to participate in the raffle – however we do have more rewards in the works!