NEW! Now with Kubeflow 1.5!
New MiniKF release including:
- Kubeflow 1.5
- Rok 2.0.1-2-g31e0127a8
- Upgrade Rok to version 2.0.1.
- Upgrade Kubeflow to version 1.5.
- Migrate to KServe 0.8 for in-cluster serving.
- Serve models directly from notebooks and pipelines via Kale serving APIs.
- Restore notebook from Rok snapshot with the click of a button from the Pipelines UI.
- Enable sorting and filtering in most Kubeflow Web Apps through UIs consisting responsive tables.
- Create “Details” pages for Notebooks and Volumes.
- Create links between Web Apps so that one can navigate across them easily.
- Migrate to Emissary Argo executor for Kubeflow Pipelines.
- Upgrade Rok etcd to version 3.5.4.
- Migrate Rok images to Debian Buster for additional security.
- Remove many critical CVEs.
- Extend the list of EKF components (KFP, KServe, and now Rok) that use an Istio sidecar with Istio mTLS to secure network traffic.
- Secure EKF with Kyverno polices so that users are not able to create privileged containers from inside a Jupyter notebook.
- Secure Kubeflow backends from in-cluster requests with
kubeflow-useridheader and have improved intra-cluster authorization policies.
- Revamp notebook creation wizard to simplify notebook creation and restoration from snapshot.
- Improve Kubeflow usability with new Arrikto skin.
- Improve how Kale uses MLMD to pass information between steps.
- Fix bug where Kale didn’t respect the retry strategy parameters.
- Improve Kale logging and error reporting.
- Fix bug in Kubeflow where Notebook Controller failed to add
.statusin the Notebook CRs and thus the web app would never show the notebook as ready.
- Fix bug where PVCViewer Controller would not perform culling due to deprecated dependencies.
You can find more information about bugfixes and improvements here: https://docs.arrikto.com/release-2.0/NEWS.html