NEW! Now with Kubeflow 1.3!
Create an AutoML workflow with the click of a button. Start from a dataset, define a task, then discover, train, and optimize a model from inside your notebook automagically.
This is a maintenance release of 20210428.0.0
New MiniKF release including:
- Kubeflow 1.3
- Rok 1.2-pre-315-g8029fc3c1
- Upgrade Rok to the latest pre-release version.
- Upgrade Kubeflow to version 1.3.
- Upgrade NVIDIA drivers to version 460.
- Upgrade Linux Mainline Kernel to version 5.4.104.
- Upgrade Istio to version 1.9.0.
- Brand new TensorBoard UI for logging of training jobs.
- Updated Katib UI for a better hyperparameter tuning experience.
- Updated Volume Manager UI for a better experience when managing Kubernetes PVCs.
- Updated Kubeflow Pipelines UI with the ability to manage recurring runs.
- Updated Kale UI for an enhanced data science experience.
- Support fine-grained authorization in Rok with Kubernetes RBAC.
- Remove custom kernel modules, use Arrikto
dm-clonemodule from the upstream Linux kernel.
- Use SubjectAccessReview to authorize requests performed inside the Kubernetes cluster.
- Improve authentication mechanism in the Rok API and client.
- Use kustomizations for all applied manifests.
- Use upstream NGINX controller instead of Minikube’s addon.
- Improve pre-pulling of Docker images to auto-generate the list of images based on the kustomizations to be applied.
- Support token-based authentication as the sole method of programmatic authentication in the Rok client and CLI.
- Introduce pagination in the Rok UI.
- Feature a new landing page for MiniKF on Vagrant.
- Produce a smaller Vagrant box by excluding non-critical images from the pre-pull list.
- Fix a bug that could lead to data corruption when snapshotting a filesystem that needs recovery.
- Fix an issue with the Go runtime which could lead to CSI pods crashing due to max locked memory.
- Fix an issue with Rok becoming ready after an unscheduled node reboot.
- Fix pre-clone verification steps that could lead to errors.
- Fix a KFP API server issue causing pod crashes if the default parameter values are empty.
- Reduce the amount of time that the provisioning script might wait for APT in an air-gapped environment.
- [20210428.0.1] Remove stale stopped containers from the final MiniKF image.
- The OpenVaccine Codelab does not currently run end-to-end inside an airgapped environment, due to an issue with the Knative Serving controller.
- Under heavy load Kubernetes might delay starting pods even if Rok has successfully provisioned the underlying storage.