- Upgrade Kubeflow to v0.5.
- Upgrade Rok to latest 0.13.0-pre version; significantly improve I/O performance.
- Introduce a landing page for MiniKF. Initial configuration now happens from within your browser.
- MiniKF now supports offline installation. Initial configuration requires no Internet access.
- Store all user data (K8s etcd, K8s Persistent Volumes, Rok snapshots) in a second disk.
- Use larger root filesystem (64G instead of 32G) to support downloading custom images.
- Remove any dependency on Helm.
- Various bug fixes across the board.
- Eliminate potential race with restoring services upon reboot.
- MiniKF maintains all user state in a second disk.
- It uses the vagrant-persistent-storage plugin to manage this extra disk.
- This version requires Vagrant 2.2.4.