Arrikto is focused on a single mission – to accelerate the world’s adoption of Kubeflow by empowering Data Scientists and Machine Learning professionals to develop, tune and deploy their models faster and with greater stability and security. To that end we have developed and made available a one-click solution for deploying Kubeflow with the associated bells and whistles that you would find in our enterprise solution. We make this available so that anyone who is interested can see immediate value from Kubeflow and the associated ecosystem components.
To support those who are exploring Kubeflow with MiniKF we have a MiniKF Slack Channel on the Kubeflow Community Slack. However we know that is not enough therefore we have recently published a detailed, and rapidly growing, MiniKF FAQ on Arrikto Academy. We have organized this into several sections with relevant questions grouped accordingly. For example in the basics section you will see common questions from those getting started with MiniKF:
In the GCP section however you will find specific questions related to deploying MiniKF on GCP:
If you have not yet tried MiniKF we recommend you spin it up and take it for a ride.
We recognize that we cannot capture every question or scenario up front because there are a lot of creative and resourceful individuals in our community and we cannot account for every situation. We are eager for community feedback, ideas and input. To that end the repository is publicly available so feel free to submit an issue if you have a question you cannot find. Alternatively ping us directly on the MiniKF Slack Channel where we are available to provide support.
Arrikto Academy is a new and rapidly growing learning solution for all members of the Kubeflow community who are eager to advance their Kubeflow skill set. We will share more information on Arrikto Academy in the coming weeks, in the meantime listen to our Director of Education, Alex Aidun, talk about Arrikto Academy at the most recent Kubeflow Virtual Meetup.
- Try MiniKF in either GCP, AWS or locally with Vagrant
- Advance your Kubeflow education – head over to our academy portal, try the two new courses and give us some feedback
- Staying connected via LinkedIn, Twitter or community Slack will ensure you are most up to date with our progress
- Check out our fundamentals sessions and associated webinars as well as our Meetups
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest open source Kubeflow 1.4 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.