Our mission at Arrikto is to take the DevOps principles widely used for development and infrastructure, and apply them to data managed across the entire machine learning lifecycle. In effect, treating ‘Data as Code’ along every dimension: from CI/CD, to versioning, lineage, packaging, differential tracking, cloning, branching, merging, collaboration, and secure access. With Arrikto, GitOps practices that were once only available to software developers and DevOps professionals are now available to any data science and MLOps team.
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.4 release. Our projects/products include:
- Kubeflow as a Service is the easiest way to get started with Kubeflow in minutes! It comes with a Free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.
Intrigued? Read on!
Arrikto is a fast growing company with offices in San Mateo, CA and Athens, Greece. We are looking for a developer relations engineer who can become the voice of our users, based in Europe, Asia, or the West Coast of North America. These users include data science and machine learning engineers who rely on Kubeflow, MiniKF, Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF), Rok and Kale to bring their models to production.
- Create content such as workshops, webinars, videos, blogs, practical code examples and tutorials, that make it easier for users to understand how to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot the Kubeflow stack.
- Submit abstracts and deliver talks at relevant Kubeflow ecosystem conferences, Meetups and partner events.
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers in the Kubeflow community with the aim of fostering a strong community, as well as collect feedback about the product and technical blockers if any.
- Champion Arrikto in online forums, Slack, as well as social media (Twitter, Stack Overflow, Hacker News, etc.).
You can learn more about the Developer Relations Engineer position and apply here.