To date we have been working on and publishing skills-based beginner level 101 courses in Arrikto Academy. These courses are reading and media-rich with challenges and hands-on product sandboxes for our developer community to practice and grow their skills with the Kubeflow ecosystem. We are beginning to focus on more advanced content and are eager to share a preview with you of our upcoming technical course – Kale 201 (SDK).
This course has an accompanying certificate which you can trigger and access in the final sections of the course. This certificate is an HTML based certificate and can be shared on any medium of your choosing.
You will start with a python code file and proceed through the course modifying the code to build a progressively more complex Kubeflow Pipeline. The working agenda, which is subject to change upon release, is as follows:
We are expecting to release this course by end of February 2022, and hopefully sooner! We will make an announcement in the MiniKF channel in the Kubeflow Community. Click here to join the channel and stay tuned!
What Else We Are Working On
We are focused on expanding our skills based education programming with new courses focused on:
- Rok Registry – how to use Rok Registry to share Rok snapshots and scale and empower Data Science and Machine Learning Ops teams.
- Serving – how to serve pipeline models that have been executed with Kale and optimized with Katib.
- Security – how to manage security policies for Kubeflow pods and namespaces supporting Notebook Servers.
What You Should Do Next
- Advance your Kubeflow education – head over to our Academy portal, try the two new courses and give us some feedback: https://academy.arrikto.com/
- We are updating documentation to be feature focused in addition to providing procedural and step by step support: https://docs.arrikto.com/
- Staying connected via LinkedIn, Twitter or community slack will ensure you are most up to date with our progress: https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrikto
- Check out our fundamentals sessions and associated webinars as well as our Meetups: https://www.arrikto.com/events/
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.4 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.