Our mission at Arrikto is to take the DevOps principles widely used for development and infrastructure, and apply them to data managed across the entire machine learning lifecycle. In effect, treating ‘Data as Code’ along every dimension: from CI/CD, to versioning, lineage, packaging, differential tracking, cloning, branching, merging, collaboration, and secure access. With Arrikto, GitOps practices that were once only available to software developers and DevOps professionals are now available to any data science and MLOps team.
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.4 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.
Intrigued? Read on!
Arrikto, Kubeflow & MiniKF Community Manager
Arrikto is a fast growing company with offices in San Mateo, CA and Athens, Greece. We are looking for a Bay Area-based or remote community manager to join the Arrikto team.
Why is finding a great community manager critical to our long-term success?
- MLOps is quickly becoming a necessary discipline at companies deploying machine learning at scale. We need an advocate to demonstrate how Kubeflow can be an essential component of any MLOps toolkit.
- Kubeflow is a fast growing community with dozens of new developers getting involved everyday. We need an advocate that can enable them to become active participants in the Kubeflow and MiniKF community.
- Arrikto’s community of customers includes fast growing startups and Fortune 500 companies. We need an advocate to help us feed their learnings and contributions back to the Kubeflow community.
The ideal candidate for the community manager position is passionate about helping developers across all aspects of their user journey with Kubeflow and Arrikto products, from sourcing new relationships to fostering deeper ties with existing ones. You will focus on engaging and supporting the Kubeflow community and advocate for them both internally and externally.
You can learn more about the community manager position and apply here.
Arrikto is also looking for qualified candidates for the following roles:
- Director of Marketing (Bay Area)
- Director of Marketing – Campaigns and Lead Development (Bay Area or Remote)
- Developer Relations Engineer (Bay Area or Remote)
- Full Stack Engineer (Greece)
- Frontend Engineer (Greece)
- DevOps Engineer (Greece)