We are excited to announce that Arrikto is making available a FREE, virtual 45 minute Distributed Training workshop!
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for people that have some familiarity with Kubeflow and want to understand more about how to use distributed training for their models.
What topics will be covered in the workshop?
In this 45 minute workshop, we will be using MiniKF to cover the following topics:
- Installing MiniKF
- Understanding the Capabilities of Kale
- Reviewing what Distributed Training is
- Decorating Python Code with Kale
- Deploying a PyTorch Distributed Training Job
- Monitoring the Training Process
- Setting Up Inference Serving
- Cleaning Up Resources
What is the cost of the workshop?
There is no cost. This is a FREE workshop.
How is the workshop delivered?
This instructor led workshop is delivered over Zoom.
What You Should Do Next
Visit our events page and register for the next session which is on April 28, as well as any other sessions you’d like to attend!
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.4 release. Our projects/products include:
- Kubeflow as a Service is the easiest way to get started with Kubeflow in minutes! It comes with a Free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly.