Our mission at Arrikto is to take the DevOps principles widely used for development and infrastructure, and apply them to data managed across the entire machine learning lifecycle. In effect, treating ‘Data as Code’ along every dimension: from CI/CD, to versioning, lineage, packaging, differential tracking, cloning, branching, merging, collaboration, and secure access. With Arrikto, GitOps practices that were once only available to software developers and DevOps professionals are now available to any data science and MLOps team.
At Arrikto, we are active members of the Kubeflow community having made significant contributions to the latest 1.3 release. Our projects/products include:
- MiniKF, a production-ready, local Kubeflow deployment that installs in minutes, and understands how to downscale your infrastructure
- Enterprise Kubeflow (EKF) is a complete machine learning operations platform that simplifies, accelerates, and secures the machine learning model development life cycle with Kubeflow.
- Rok is a data management solution for Kubeflow. Rok’s built-in Kubeflow integration simplifies operations and increases performance, while enabling data versioning, packaging, and secure sharing across teams and cloud boundaries.
- Kale, a workflow tool for Kubeflow, which orchestrates all of Kubeflow’s components seamlessly..
Intrigued? Read on!
Kubeflow, MiniKF and MLOps Director of Education
Arrikto is a fast growing company with offices in San Mateo, CA and Athens, Greece. We are looking for a Bay Area-based or remote Director of Education.
Why is finding a great Director of Education critical to our long-term success?
- MLOps is quickly becoming a necessary discipline at companies deploying machine learning at scale. We need an educator who can architect an education program so that engineers can go from MLOps novices to experts in a structured way.
- Kubeflow is a fast growing community with dozens of new developers getting involved everyday. We need an educator who can create educational content in different mediums, plus deliver it in both on-demand and instructor led settings.
- Arrikto’s community of customers includes fast growing startups and Fortune 500 companies. We need an educator who can enable our community of customers to become experts in Arrikto’s products so they can extract the maximum value from their investments.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Education position is passionate about helping educate developers across all aspects of their Kubeflow and MLOps journey AND in building a world class education and documentation team.
You can learn more about the community manager position and apply here.
Arrikto is also looking for qualified candidates for the following roles:
- Community Manager (Bay Area or Remote)
- Director of Marketing (Bay Area)
- Director of Marketing – Campaigns and Lead Development (Bay Area or Remote)
- Developer Relations Engineer (Bay Area or Remote)
- Full Stack Engineer (Greece)
- Frontend Engineer (Greece)
- DevOps Engineer (Greece)